Monday, April 14, 2008

Name Change

In an effort to jump start my blogging, I decided to come up with a witty name. I figured what would be a good place that people would like to come to every day. I was watching Happy Gilmore (actually my wife was, she loves that movie) and Happy found his "Happy Place". So I was thinking, "Where's my happy place?" Well, to be completely honest, my happy place is at the store, but at home it is in my chair surfing the interwebz or reading comics. Throw in a reference to a Monty Python sketch and we have a winner. I had to drop the "THE" because there is another blog named that and I don't know the rules of duplicate blog names.

In case you don't know the sketch to which I refer:



In the spirit of honesty, I do not actually read comics in the Comfy Chair, but the Comfy Couch is not a Python sketch.

No comments: