Friday, April 18, 2008

Buying stuff

I knew when I opened the store that I would have people bringing me in books to buy. And I always thought for the worst. All I would see were early 90s stuff. And I certainly have seen a lot of that. But the amount of good stuff that has come in the door has really surprised me. I just took in a 12 long box collection of Batman, Detective, Brave & Bold, Action, Superman, Worlds Finest, Jimmy Olsen, Lois Lane and a bunch of other stuff. All DC. Then another guy brings me in Early runs of Power, Authority, and Planetary. That is the fun part.

The bad part is finding a place for all of this. I don’t have a back room, so the boxes tend to sit out, which drives me crazy. I don’t want to be the store with crap everywhere.

I need a bigger store.

No comments: