Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Crazy Thursday Ahead

Thursday is normally my "Get everything organized" day after the craziness of New Comics Day. I get all of the statues out and make sure everything is back where it is supposed to be. It is also the day I get my invoice for the next weeks books, so I update the website and do the board in the store. (If you've never been to the store, the board is a 3'x2' dry erase board that I write every thing that is coming in the next week on. I rarely do it in one try. And I have to concentrate to make my writing legible. It is my weekly chore that I enjoy.)

But this week, new comics are coming on Thursday. Bit of a bummer because I lose a day to sell them. And the weeks never quite work out right. Wednesday is usually very slow because all of the regulars know not to come in on Wednesday and Thursday sales are rarely equal to Wednesday + Thursday.

But, there are a lot of books I am interested in reading this week. So don't ruin Secret Invasion for me. I probably won't be able to read it until I get home.

No comments: