Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Back on Track!

September has been a crazy month. Sales were down, but I was busier and more unorganized than I can ever remember. The trip to Vegas the first weekend of the month really threw me for a loop and kept me off balance all month. I was talking to a customer Saturday and realized I had forgotten to add some books to his pull list that he had asked me to a long time ago. I knew I felt like I was flying by the seat of my pants and this confirmed it.

So, no more. I am going to get everything neatened up and I am going to get myself organized. I will be blogging at least weekly and I will updating more than just the "Coming this Week" list on the website. I will be reading more, reviewing more and recommending more. I am adding a big fixture this week, so hopefully things will start getting more organized and looking fresher.

So, come by and take a look at the changes I have made.

No comments: