Thursday, February 1, 2007

Always buying!

Well this past week I have bought apporximately 3000 books form people cleaning out attics and basements. Yes, there were some of the dreaded early '90's glut (Malibu, Valiant, Image, Death of Superman, X-Force 1 - Still bagged with card!!!) but there is also a collection of approx 2400 books from the mid '70's through the mid '80's. Most of Miller's Daredevils including 158 & 168, full Crisis on Infinite Earths, Wolverine mini, huse runs of Fantastic Four, Avengers, all the key Spider-Man black cosutme appearances (well, except #300, but there are more books coming, I am told).

I will be getting a lot of these runs up on eBay as soon as I get them all sorted. I don't exactly have the workspace needed in the store to do this. I also used up my entire long box inventory getting them out of the banana boxes, file drawers adn milk crates they all came in.

Now to bag and board and price. Weeeeeee!

No comments: